Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Date Night

"My husband and I are always on the look out new, fun and inexpensive ideas for dates. Here are a few that we enjoy. Don't be afraid to try something that you have never done before. Double dates are fun too."

1. Picnics-Explore new parks
2. Hiking-Bring along the camera, it's always fun looking back on good memories.
3. Bike riding
4. Bowling
5. Camping-Don't forget the marshmallows!
6. Golfing- My favorite is mini-golf, but the real thing is fun too.
7. Skiing-Just don't let your husband teach you...
8. Fly a kite-We haven't done this yet, but hope to soon.
9. Sledding-The more the merrier!
10. Attend a band concert
11. Play a board game-Scrabble, Clue, Monopoly, Apple to Apples are all good choices.
12. Build a model rocket-Let the little boy in your husband have some fun!
13. Go to a football game-I know that this can be a little expensive, but it's worth it.
14. Carve a pumpkin-We don't celebrate halloween, but why not carve a Thanksgiving pumpkin!
15. Watch a video together-Just don't get stuck on this one.
16. Take a moonlight walk-hold hands and just relax.
17. Go out for ice cream
18. Browse though a bookstore
19. Garage selling-A fun way to find neat stuff.
20. Tour a museum-Some have free admission on certain days.


    1 comments:

    Arlene said...

    Some other good games are Dutch Blitz, Phase 10, and The Farming Game. I know there are more, but I can't think of any others right now! Thanks for giving us some great ideas :)