Spring is finally here! Pretty soon it will be warm enough to go camping. It's relaxing to spend time outdoors, taking walks, going on picnics or for the more adventurous...camping. My husband and I got to go camping in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park for almost a week, two summers ago. It was great! We had the perfect campsite...secluded, set by a little stream and a bathroom/shower house close by. While there we went hiking...there are some really beautiful waterfalls and wildlife to see, and the area of the park we camped was close enough to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, that we were also able to do a little bit of shopping. I hope that we will get the opportunity to go there again someday. There are a lot of great state parks and campgrounds to visit and it's a relatively inexpensive kind of vacation, so why not get outside a little and enjoy yourself! The link below has a listing of campsites, I hope it helps you out in planning your next trip.Go Camping America.com

0 comments:
Post a Comment