I found a beautiful, antique glass, cake stand at a garage sale recently for only two dollars! Now I just need to find the perfect cake recipe. I've always thought that it would be fun to have a"secret recipe" to pass down to my family someday. We'll see...I not sure that I'm that good of a baker! In the meantime I think that I'm going to try making this Boston cream pie. I thought that it looked delicious and pretty...two things that are important to me. If you would like to try it out too you can click on the link below.From: Martha Stewart.com

2 comments:
This is so funny! Amy just made a Boston Cream Pie the other day, I took a picture (before it disappeared) :) I was planning to post it, along with the recipe, on my blog. :) It turned out really good.
Hey Emily,That is pretty funny! I hope you're still planning on posting your recipe. I would love to see what it turned out like.
Post a Comment