

Here are a couple of cards that I had fun making today. Homemade greeting cards not only save money, but they are extra special too.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Homemade
Posted by Grace at 11:45 PM
Labels: Arts and Crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You are so crafty!
Those are so cute Grace, I like 'em!
Your so talented, I especially like the butterflies, BRAVO!
Take is so neat. I wish I would take to time to do that. You are so right, it means so much more that you took to time.
You are so talented! They look great!
Those are SO cute! Especially the butterfly one. :)
I love the dog! :) Of course the butterfly one is very cute too!
Hi Grace. I found you through Arlene's site. You have a cute blog. I love your homemade cards too.
We have a young missionary couple in our church that are on deputation to go to Tibet. They are your age. The Levines. Just thought I'd share that with you. Been praying for your Pastor and his family too. Lord bless you!
Post a Comment