Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Treasures

"One man's junk may be another man's (or woman's:) treasure"

This past Friday and Saturday my husband and I went out garage selling. We had such a great time and we found some great bargains too!

Here is one of my favorite things that we found. It's a sieve that can be used for making things like applesauce, tomato sauce, jams, etc... when canning. I am so excited! I can't wait to to use it.


We also found some adorable baby clothes for Gracie Mae. Oh, by the way, my sister and her husband have another little one on the way:) They haven't found out if it's a boy or girl yet, but I'll be sure to let you know when they do.

6 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

What a cool thing to find at a garage sale!

Congratulations on your coming soon niece or nephew! Things like that make it difficult when it comes time to leave for the field....I'll be praying for you...!

Tori Leslie said...

Hey those are some really cool finds!

I'm so glad your sister is expecting again, what a blessing!

A Heart of Praise said...

I love garage sells! It's been awhile since we last went to one though. Remember how fun it was going to Eureka's town wide grarage sales?

Erica Lynn said...

I'm a little jealous, I don't know how to can, but it sounds like fun!

Amrita said...

Hi Grace, Found your blog thru A Home Away from Home. Love it . I live in N India and I 'm involved in church ministry

A Joyful Heart said...

How neat! I really miss going to garage sales, there aren't very many around here.