Last night, after we got home from church, my sweetie and I went fishing. We had so much fun! I love getting to spend time with my husband. How much better can it get than an inexpensive date like this?

By the way...how do you like the street sign in the background?:)

6 comments:
Wow night fishing, that seems cool. I live the sign, is that your street?
That looks like a good sized fish, are you going to eat him?
Glad you had such a good date night.
What fun Grace. So romantic.
That is so neat, Grace! Robbie looks so proud of that fish..you guys HAVE to eat it, you know!( I hope its an edible kind!) I knew some guys that went fishing here in Florida one day for bass..they caught several big ones..and you will never guess what was in the tummy of one of the fishies..a SNAKE!!!... EWWWW!! ( or as my little 3 yr old granddaughter would say.. GWOSSS!!)translated from 3 yr-ese to adult..GROSS!!)
Hey..wouldn't it be neat if it had money in it like the one Peter caught?
I love the street sign..AND I just wanted to tell you what a blessing your blog-ing is to me. I can sense the glow of the Lord in your life..Bless you for being willing to share with others..( I KNOW these things take time!)
Love, Aunt Lynn from Florida
Tori~ We actually live one street over...it would be neat if we lived on Grace Dr:) All the streets in around where we live are named after the owners children and grandchildren. ~Grace
Where's the pic of you with your catch? Oh, wait, I guess technically you did post a pic of your "catch" ;o) :P hehehe!
What a great way to keep the fun alive in your marriage! :o)
Great fun. I always love when I can have a date with my sweetie.
Post a Comment