Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Storm

Two days ago we had a big storm come through where we live. I was a little nervous at the time especially, since I was at home by myself without a car or basement. However, I'm happy to report that I survived:) I got some pretty neat pictures of the clouds as they rolled in too.

8 comments:

A Joyful Heart said...

Those are awesome and strange! there has been some bad weather down here too, recently.

Anonymous said...

Those clouds look really strange!!
Were there any tornadoes that day anywhere?

Anonymous said...

We've been having bad weather toO! the storms can do such damage but yet look so awesome! great pics you got

Tori Leslie said...

Those are some awesome photos. Actually before I read your post I thought that was a movie shoot or something, the houses are all so new and perfect they didn't look real.
Those are very cool pictures, oh yea and I'm glad you were safe!

A Heart of Praise said...

Wow! The clouds were certainly neat looking!

Grace said...

We had very high winds that day, but I actually didn't hear of any tornadoes in our area. Praise the Lord!

Arlene said...

Those are some great shots! Did you turn them in to the local news station? Our station here will post viewer photos sometimes, and those are always neat to see.

TO BECOME said...

Those are some scary looking clouds. I don't think that I have ever seen anything quiet like them. I hope I don't either.lol The pictures are about as close as I want to get. Hope you have a great day. connie from Texas