We are so blessed to have a preacher who will stand and preach the Bible without compromise. A preacher who preaches what we need to hear, not what we want to hear. A preacher who is close enough to Lord that he is able to brings the exact message that we need to hear, when we need to hear it. I thank God that our church is a place to come and get convicted not a place to get comfortable. I thank the Lord so much for my church and preacher. I am truly blessed!
Northwest Bible Baptist Church, Pastor Keith Gomez
Monday, July 14, 2008
My Church
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh wow, did I know that you go to Bro. Gomez's church?
How cool is that? You know he is my preachers preacher boy? Dr. Bob Smith is my pastor, from Arlington, Texas.
Cool!
What a blessing you have! What I would give to sit in a church service like the one you've described here. Now, I'm doing good to grab a word here or there...I'm like..."OOOO..I think he just said GOD!" Amen preacher...Amen!!-----I long for the day when I can truly worship in Portuguese.
Tori~ We know Dr. Bob Smith pretty well up at our church. I've heard him preach several times...and our preacher talks about him a lot too:)
Nina~ I'm sure that is difficult not being able to understand the language yet. It won't be long before my husband and I are in the same situation...we are planning on bringing a bunch of preaching CD's. By the way, you can listen to preaching messages online at our church's website.
Looks like a great church! It is about 2 hours away from some friends we will be visiting this week... too bad it's not closer, or we could attend a service! :( Oh, well. Maybe someday we'll meet up, huh? :~)
Hey, I just saw your comment on my blog! I have goosebumps and I'm so stinkin' excited!!! I can't wait 'til my hubby wakes up so I can tell him you guys are coming! Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!! Did I mention I'm excited? Because I am! hehehe, I'm going to quit babbling now, lol!
The testimony of your church could have been mine. I feel the same way about my church and My Pastor. I would not trade what we have for anything. It is good to know that others feel the same way about their Pastor and church. connie from texas
That is blessing! That is what my family and I are looking for right now. You've been tagged by the way. See my blog for details.
Post a Comment