Thursday, July 17, 2008

Everyone's a Little Quirky...

Erica tagged me for a meme

Before I start, I guess I should let you know that I’m breaking the meme “rules”. Since a lot of you have already done this meme I’m not going to tag anyone. Well anyway, I’m supposed to tell you six quirky things about myself...here goes:

1.I love vacuum lines in carpet.
2.I dislike wearing my hair down around my face.
3.I could eat pasta everyday and not get tired of it.
4.I think black and white looks classy together. I have a lot of clothes in those colors
5.Birthdays are a big deal to me…even though I’m not a little kid anymore.
6.I don’t like my feet under the covers when I sleep.

I Probably could have listed a lot more, but I think I'll stop there...I don't want you to think that I'm too quirky!:)

6 comments:

Erica Lynn said...

I share all of your 6! I found a dress that was black and white. It was gorgeous and classy. I couldn't justify the big purchase though. I tried it on anyway.

Tori Leslie said...

I also share #s 1, 3, 4, and 6 with you. I guess your a little quirky like everyone else!

Tracy said...

That is so funny. I did the same meme just a few weeks ago. Funny how little things like that are so goofy, yet absolute! I ran across your blog on Tori's and thought I'd drop in and say hi.
Tracy

Nina in Portugal said...

That was fun to read about you...and yes, I agree with Tori...we're all a little quirky!

Anonymous said...

I ran across your blog... and had to say Hello.

After reading your blog, I thought... hmm, that church sounds familiar!-- OH! Keith Gomez.:o} I was daily reading the updates on their son and wife. :( I am a Hyles Anderson graduate. Went to school with Jay and Shannon! :)
Small world, eh?
Cute blog!

Arlene said...

I guess you're really not so quirky, seeing as how most of us share at least ONE thing with you, lol! I completely agree with number six. If my feet are covered, I get too hot and I feel as if I can't breathe. My husband teases me that my feet being covered really couldn't affect my breathing, but I don't care what he says, lol -- that's how I feel! :P