We love soup at our house...especially during the winter. Here are some pictures of the chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles that I made recently. Homemade noodles are my favorite! They are pretty simple to make and they're delicious!














Friday, February 29, 2008
Chicken Noodle Soup
Posted by Grace at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That looks so good! I love soup, especially chicken noodle, we made some recently. I like all the step-by-step photos. :)
I really like all the pictures!!:) The soup looks delicious! Homemade noodles are so good! I've never tried making them myself but Ian did a few times and they always turned out really good!
The soup looks really good! I think I need to make some before it gets to hot here. My husband want eat soup in the summer. Not a hot soup anyway. Thanks
Hmm, that looks so yummy. I love chicken noodle soup and I never thought about making my own noodles.
Love the way you laid out the photos.
Post a Comment