Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Sweet Little Namesake

Here is a recent picture my adorable "new" niece, Grace Mae...I can't believe how big she is already! So far I've only seen pictures of her since, she was born over in China. My sister and her husband, who are missionaries in China, are planning to take their first furlough sometime near the end of this year. I can hardly wait, I am so excited!

5 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Hey there Grace,
She sure is a looker! What a smile!

I bet you can't wait for your sister to come home, what a blessed time that will be for you.

Have a great Humpday!

Arlene said...

How sweet, and what an adorable smile!!! I think smiley babies are just *so* much cuter than a crabby baby (even though pretty much any baby is cute, lol)!

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet! Grace, I really like the new look to your blog.

LEMONS TO LEMONADE said...

She has really grown. I did not think it had been that long sence she was born. Time is really going by so fast.Thanks for posting the picture.

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a cutie! :-)

~Kelsey

http://setapart.wordpress.com