The funniest thing happened last night. On our way to church at about six o'clock yesterday evening my husband and I were able to watch the moon rise, it was pretty neat especially since it was a full moon...Or was it? On our way home later that night we happened to notice that the moon was no longer full, instead it was just a sliver. We thought that it was strange, but didn't give it too much thought or attention. It wasn't until this morning that we found out that what we had seen was actually a lunar eclipse. I can't believe that we didn't think of it at the time! It would have been so neat to watch happen! Oh well, maybe next time...
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sorry you missed it.Our kids even got out the telescope, even though they did not need it. I think that the next one,we will be able to see, will be in the year 2010.I think a Solar Eclips is the best, but it has been a long time sence we have seen one. I believe I was 13 years old.
Thanks
My kids found out there was going to be an eclipse and planned to see it until they realized we wouldn't see it in Europe.
Oh well we still had the full moon.
How funny! We were able to watch it for awhile. It was really neat! :)
I missed it, too. I had no idea there was even going to be a lunar eclipse until people were talking about it the next day! Oh, well.
~Kelsey
http://setapart.wordpress.com
Post a Comment