Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Cup of Tea
During our missions conference a couple of weeks ago, a lady from our church gave me a little bag saying: "Here are few of my favorite teas for one of my favorite missionaries." She made me feel so special! I guess my point is that many of the sweetest things in life are little things. A kind word, a hug, a friendly note, or in my case a few special flavored tea bags.

If you are anything like me, it can be somewhat overwhelming when you stop and think of all the things that you would like to do for all the people who are special to you, but we can all take the time to do the little things that let others know we care. What may seem little to you, could mean the world to someone else.

By the way if you like tea you should try these from Bigelow Tea: Cherry Vanilla, Vanilla Chai and Vanilla Hazelnut...Yummy:)

4 comments:

A Heart of Praise said...

I really like Bigelow Tea, but have never tried Cherry Vanilla, or the other kind that you mentioned. They sound really good! btw, I like your cup! :)

LEMONS TO LEMONADE said...

So true! Even a real smile from someone when your day has gone crazy can lift your spirit. About six years ago I was having such a day and a lady clear across the grocery store gave me a real, I feel your pain, smile; It changed my day and I have never forgotten it.(:

Nina in Portugal said...

Hello! My name is Nina and we are missionaries to the country of Portugal. I've enjoyed your blog. I have one too if you are interested. www.portugalbound.blogspot.com

We are leaving for Portugal tomorrow! We've been raising support for 16 months...now we are on our way. Email me when you have time. Good meeting you..through your blog...

Nina

Arlene said...

Oh, I might have to look for those; the cherry vanilla sounds delightful! :)