Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Here are a few snapshots of our Valentines dinner. I had a lot of fun cooking and decorating for it. I hope that you got to do something special too.



6 comments:

Tori Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Heart of Praise said...

How fun, and very pretty! I love the balloons and candles. :)The food looks really good too! Did you decide to use the sun chips? :)It was nice talking to you yesterday.:)

Jennifer said...

Enjoyed reading your blog, the valentines pictures are really pretty, you did a great job setting it up..have a blessed weekend.
jennifer

Grace said...

Emily~I really enjoyed talking to you the other night too. I did end up using crushed cheddar sun chips for the topping...it turned out very yummy:) By the way, aren't you impressed that I finally got something posted:)

A Heart of Praise said...

Very impressed!!! [smile] I'm glad your back! :)

Arlene said...

Oh, everything looks just lovely; what a fun (and frugal) way to spend your valentine's day! I'm sure your hubby appreciated all the planning and effort you put into it! :~)