Our deputations schedule has really picked up. My husband and I have been in a lot of really good churches recently. We just got back from a Wednesday through Sunday missions conference a couple of days ago and tomorrow we are headed to Minnesota. It's pretty exciting...the more churches we are in the sooner we raise our support. Our goal is to be on the mission field by Febuary of next year.
I want to apologize for not keeping up with my blog very well. It's just that when we are home, I'm usually busy unpacking and catching up on laundry and cleaning that I don't end up spending much time on my computer.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I'm Back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Don't worry, Grace; we understand how busy life can be under normal circumstances -- let alone while on deputation! Maybe you can contact our pastor about visiting our church. :~)
Post a Comment