Centerpieces add a special touch and dress up your kitchen. I am working on making a centerpiece that corresponds with each season. Here is a very simple arrangement that I put together for spring. I bought these silk tulips and the vase at Michael's craft store.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
That's a great idea Grace and those tulips look real! Great idea!
How pretty!! I thought they were real before I read the post. :)
Those are so pretty! It's kind of hard to imagine that they aren't real. :)
I definitely thought those tulips were real! That's beautiful!
I am having a time trying to leave comments on your posts. It want bring up the leave comments most of the time. Well I made it today.(: Great flowers! I always think of doing this but never do; the money seems to go somewhere else, my children(:
Those are very pretty! They look so real! :)
Yep, I thought they were real, too -- at least I wasn't the only one! That is a really lovely centerpiece. I think it works so well because it's so simple and the beauty of the flowers is able to really take center stage (I imagine that would be why it is called a centerpiece... duh, Arlene! LOL)
Can't wait to see the arrangements for the other seasons! :~)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment