Friday, April 11, 2008

Hello!

Remember me?: ) I know...I have been gone forever and the truth is I am not going to be in town for long. April is a super busy month for us. I'll try to put up a couple of posts tonight. Right now I just want to let everyone know that I'm back for a little while: )

2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Oh Grace,
I'm so glad to see you post. I remember the deputation trial so I can sympathize. I pray all is going well. If I can ask, what percent are you at?

Anyhoo, so glad to read a post from you!

Grace said...

Hi Tori,
Thanks for your interest. We currently have 25% of our support coming in. This past week we had two new churches take us on for support... praise the Lord! We have a full schedule with lots of missions conferences, so we are staying pretty busy. It is our goal to be on the field by February of 2009