Here is a great link to check out: www.faithtunes.org
FaithTunes is a conservative Christian website from Faith Music Missions along the same lines as iTunes, only they they sell conservative, traditional gospel music. mp3 downloads cost 99 cents per song and you can also preview the songs before you buy. Anyway, it's worth checking out. Enjoy!
Monday, March 24, 2008
FaithTunes
Posted by Grace at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks Grace, we get most of our music through Faith Mission, good stuff.
Can you listen to streaming or just the previews, I'm going to check it out.
Good to hear from you and I'm so excited for you that your sister is coming home. Enjoy that cute niece.
Grace,
I have enjoyed reading your blog. My family has known the Ortiz family for about 10 years. We sent alot of time with them while we were in Nepal in Feb.of this year. There are a few pictures of them on my blog.
Post a Comment