I have a special bag that my sister bought for me that I aways bring with me in the car when we're traveling. Inside are some of my favorite things that help me feel more comfortable while we are on the road.
1. My Bible-KJV...that's a conviction not a favorite
2. A Good Book-For One Moment by Christmas Carol Kaufman
3. Magazines-Martha Stewart, Kraft Food & Family magazine (a free quarterly magazine that has a lot of great recipes) You can get your own by signing up at this link: Kraft Food & Family Magazine
4. Music (Pink iPod Shuffle) Susan McGill, Victorious Valley Girls Home, The Hooker Family, Fundamental Difference, The Epleys, The Tharp Brothers
5. Snacks-Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel pieces from Snyder's of Hanover, Chocolate Chip Granola Bars from Sunbelt, Gummy bears, Water, Orange Cream Soda, Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino...Yummy!
6. Lotion-Black Raspberry Vanilla body cream by Bath & Body Works
7. Socks/Slippers-Something soft and warm
8. Camera-Canon PowerShot
9. A Candle-Baked Apple Pie from Home Interiors
-note not everything on this list is always in my bag.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
"These are a few of my favorite things"
Posted by Grace at 7:46 PM
Labels: Good Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey that could be my bag!!
I relate to numbers 1, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 9!
Wow we're a lot alike!! :0)
I never seem to be able to keep all my stuff in one place. The kids "borrow" something and it never seems to get back.
We will be praying for you as you travel.
Sounds good, especially the book. I love to read and get really immersed in the books I read. I love road trips!
Hmm... could I borrow your bag?! :P
Post a Comment