Monday, June 16, 2008

Outdoor Fun

On Saturday Rob and I took Mom and Dad to Cantigny Park in Wheaton, IL. Cantigny is such a fun place! I love the beautiful botanical gardens they have...my husband is more interested in the war museums: ) We've been to Cantigny Park four times in the past couple years and I think I love it more each time we go. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous the last few weeks! I'm hoping we'll be able to take a picnic sometime soon...

5 comments:

Sandy said...

What good memories you are making to take with you to Nepal.
Praying for you and your family,
Sandy

Tori Leslie said...

You and hubby make such a wonderful couple.

It looks like it was a nice time, glad you enjoyed yourself!

Erica Lynn said...

You and your husband are so cute together. I love the pictures.

A Heart of Praise said...

It sounds like you all had a very nice time! I love going to botanical gardens! :)

Nina in Portugal said...

What fun & special family time!