At Home
1.Vacuum-I think that fresh vacuum lines make a room "feel" clean
2.Windex bathroom mirror and sink-It's quick and it also freshen the room
3.Light a few candles-They're pretty and they smell good
4.Music-soft instrumental music is very relaxing and is just a nice finishing touch
On the Road
1.Tide-to-go pen
2.Downy Wrinkle Releaser
3.Static Guard
Personal Appearance
1.Mascara
2.lip gloss
Monday, March 2, 2009
Favorite Quick Fixes
Posted by Grace at 2:57 PM
Labels: Favorite Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
First, I have to say, I never go anywhere without my Tide-to-go pen. I have one in my purse, one in my car, one in my backpack, and one that stays within reach at all times. They are a lifesaver.
I also wanted to say that I am glad to have a way to follow you as you prepare and actually go to Nepal. I attent Trinity Baptist Church in Arlington, TX. It was great to meet you at the Missions conference we had and I pray that God will pave the way for you.
OOO I see you are getting comments from people you meet on the deputation trail. What a great way to stay in touch with them. It would have been a great tool "back in the day" when we were on deputation.
Man, I woke up early to make breakfast for our guests before they had to leave at 8:00.. ok so that´s not too early but for Spain it is. And they haven´t waken up yet! well, I got to visit you this morning!
Have a beautiful day!
Is that waken or woken??? wow what grammer from an El ED teacher! my Spanglish coming out.
Love your hints, Grace! :)
I like vacuum lines in carpet too! :)
Yes, music can instantly lift the spirits, can't it? :) Love these quick fixes!
Post a Comment