To Train Up A Child By Michael & Debi Pearl
To Train Up A Child is very practical and easy to read. Although my husband and I do not yet have children, I have enjoyed reading this book tremendously. I would definitely recommend it to any parent or newly married couple hoping to start a family soon. If you're anything like me big thick books can be somewhat overwhelming and intimidating, however, this book is only 122 pages and written a simple easy to read format. You can visit the Pearl's website here.

4 comments:
Great book!! Wish I had trained a little closer to it.
I haven't read this yet; just got it in the mail last week, but I decided to read Created to be his Helpmeet first. :o)
I don't have that book but i need to find it if you recomend it. I have read a couple of good parenting book " Shephering a child's heart" and one that is super short "basics of biblical parenting" by Paul Chappell. It is very basic andvery easy to read.Great for new parents, new believers that have children and want to learn the proper way to train their children, and a great reminder for parents in general.A pastor from a church gave it to us while we were on deputation and I read it in the car on my way home :)
I like it! I have 3, a teen, a 10 year old and a baby. Good advice for all.
Post a Comment