Deputation has been keeping us pretty busy lately. Tonight we finished up a missions conference in Alabama and we're off to Texas tomorrow. On a side note, we're really enjoying the warmer weather down here. On Saturday we even saw a few yard sale signs out! it's February! The truth is, you would never know it with all all the flowers blooming and beautiful weather. We're getting spoiled...I don't think we are going to want to go back to Illinois. Spring takes it's time coming back home...we've had snow in May before:(
Well it's getting late so I'm going to go for now, but I'll try post again before too long.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Hello From the Road
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Say hello to the South for me, would you? I do miss it so!
I pray that your deputation is going well.
I know isn't the weather beautiful?! Although just today it has become a little cooler, hopefully it will warm up all the way again soon! :)
BTW, I really like your new blog look, Grace!
Hello,
I wanted you to know we were in a missions conference last week with your pastor. Bro. Gomez. We sure enjoyed the preaching. The messages were so encouraging to me.
Oh, yes, your new blog look is lovely -- as always! :o) Even though it is a busy time for you guys, I'm glad to hear from you every so often :)
Oh, and have you tried to see your Wii age again yet? I'm still scared to check mine, lol!
Hi Grace, Thanks for stopping by. Not only are you traveling in the states but in the Bloggy world you have come all the way to Spain! hehe. Ok quirky but well, what can you say at 7:30am.
Where abouts are ya in TX? Our sending church is in El Paso. We have several churches in NM and TX. Spread out to say the least. Lots of drivin!
I will be thinkin of ya. and I will pray for you right now.
Post a Comment