My sister tagged me to list five things that I love (excluding family)
1. Jesus Christ my Saviour~"We love him, because he first loved us." I John 4:19
2. My Bible~"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." Psalms 119:105
3. Picnics~With a real wicker picnic basket, on a blanket in the grass, in a shady secluded spot and with some yummy food.
4. Flowers~especially tulips and gerber daisies-Flower gardens are one of my favorite relaxing spots.
5. Lenny's sub shop~ It's this great little place we found down here in Texas...I'm still trying to convince my husband that we need to open a franchise when we move to Nepal...JK:)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Five Things I love
Posted by Grace at 5:32 PM
Labels: Good Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Do you have a real wicker basket?! I can't seem to find a good one anywhere. They're always too something (too small, too unstable) And the good ones that I do find are upwards of $100... not quite in our budget, LOL! Oh, well. Someday, I'll find the perfect basket...
I love gerbera daisies, too! My favorites; they're so perky and pretty! :o)
It is so funny how much we are alike, Grace! :) I have a wooden picnic basket and a blanket that I have picnics on often. (in the shade :)
The Sandwich shop you mention on No.5
must be very good! :)
I enjoyed reading your list Grace! :)
Post a Comment