It's hard to believe that it is almost November! I don't know where the year has gone. Time really flies when you're as busy. I hope that everyone is having a great fall. We've actually been able to spend several weeks in California and have been enjoying the beautiful weather. On Friday it was actually near ninety! Meanwhile...back home in Illinois, it's already feeling like winter.
Deputation is going great. We are getting close to fifty percent of our support. Please pray that the Lord would continue to bless. It is our goal to head to Nepal early next year.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Happy Fall!
Posted by Grace at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Glad to hear things are going good for you!
If you ever get up near here in your travels,you should get ahold of me!
Yea, 50%, that's a huge deal. You know, after 50% it just starts snow-balling and the support really starts coming in fast.
Glad you're enjoying California!
Happy Fall! The weather down here has suddenly turned cold! But it is supposed to warm up again on Thursday, thankfully! :)
Praise the Lord for nearing 50%!
Good to hear from you. It's been a while.
Happy Fall to you, too! And, congratulations on 50% of support -- that's a big milestone. :o)
At the staff meeting last night, our pastor mentioned the dates you guys will be here -- I'm so excited! :~D
Oh Grace,
I'm so excited that you're going to be in "my" churches conference. Get ready for some blessings!
Oh yea and isn't Suzanna Horton a hoot?
Anyhow, I'm so excited that you got booked at TBC, yea!
Wonderful news about your support. Hope to see you some day. Praying for ya'll.
Post a Comment