Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello From Tennessee!

I apologize that it's been so long since I last posted. Our deputation schedule has really picked up. Now that we're on the road full time I don't have the opportunity to update my blog as often as I would like. I really miss ya'll...how do you like my southern accent?:) Well, I thought that I would just say hello and let you know that it might be awhile again...

5 comments:

A Joyful Heart said...

You finally posted!! :) Seriously, yes you have a great southern accent! *Smile*

Arlene said...

lol, LOVE the accent, too! :o) It's good to hear from you again, but please don't worry about apologizing to us. We will always be here waiting for you whenever you're ready. :~D

A Heart of Praise said...

Love your southren accent Grace! :D

Anonymous said...

yay for southren accents :) I wish I still had mine!!
Enjoy Tennessee!

Tori Leslie said...

I can totally relate. It's hard on the road and between mission apartments and motels with no internet it's sometimes impossible to get online.
Be careful and take care!