Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer

Our summer has been pretty busy, but then, ever since we started deputation most of the year has been busy for us. This past week we've had fun visiting with my brother who is up from Florida for about a week and a half. While he was here we were able to take a short trip up to the Oshkosh Air show in Oshkosh, WI. My husband's parents came up for a day too..we had a great time! Below are a few pictures.

4 comments:

A Joyful Heart said...

Thanks for posting the pictures, Grace! We really enjoyed them. :)

Arlene said...

Wow, we were in WI at the exact same time -- and not too far away, either! We also stopped to visit Nathan's sister and saw a "thank you" letter from you guys on her church's mission board! I wanted to scream "I know this girl! I know this girl!" (Don't worry, I kept myself composed, LOL!) Seriously, I think we're "meant" to meet! hehehe, are you scared to meet such a weirdo, LOL?! I promise I'm not crazy :P

Carrie said...

I dont remember how I "stumbled" upon your blog, but I am glad I found it. I look forward to reading more about your life on the deputation trail.
I will be praying for you and your husband.
Carrie

Anonymous said...

I love air shows!! Always a winner in my book.