1. Is the mother of eight children
2. Home schooled all of us
3. Is a new grandmother~"Nonna"
4. Likes Raggedy Ann, Dick and Jane books, and Norman Rockwell paintings
5. Is the best cook I know
6. Loves the Lord
7. Is a wonderful mother!
2. Home schooled all of us
3. Is a new grandmother~"Nonna"
4. Likes Raggedy Ann, Dick and Jane books, and Norman Rockwell paintings
5. Is the best cook I know
6. Loves the Lord
7. Is a wonderful mother!
"Happy Mother's Day Mommy! I love you so much! I hope that Mother's day is extra special this year. I'm so glad that God let me be your daughter, you mean so much to me." ~Grace
Note: I'm posting this a little early since I will be out town on Mother's Day.


4 comments:
Aww, what a sweet post, Grace. :)
Mommy Happy Mothers Day, I love you!
Awww, how sweet. What a sweet post about your Moma, how lucky she is and you too!
Isn't Deputation crazy??!! Once we were gone from home for 3 months. And we didn't have a camper either. Just stayed at different places along the way. All my kids stayed sick, homeschooling was a disaster and I stayed exhausted!!----(I don't mean to discourage you...it was just a difficult time for me..I'm so glad it's over)
You have a beautiful mother!
Grace Anna,
The Lord has been so good to your Daddy and I! We thank Him for His Great Love and Mercy upon us. He has blessed our marriage in so many different ways over the years. The dearest, most precious blessing has been you eight children - 25 years old, down to your 3 year old little brother Jathan Cheyne. Thank you so much for this very lovely post, it has touched my days and my whole heart. Love to you my daughter..Your Mama Always
Post a Comment