Well...tomorrow we're headed out of town for about two weeks. I feel bad that I didn't post more while we were here, I just haven't felt like spending the short time we've had at home on the computer. Hopefully somewhere along the way I'll be able to use the internet. Last week we had a great time with my sister Charity and her husband Nathan and their little girl Grace (she is a absolute sweetheart! I'm considering moving to China so I can babysit her JK!:) Their visit went way too fast! Thankfully we're going to be able to spend a few more days with them before they go back to China. Below are a few picture of little Gracie, I thought ya'll should see what a cutie she is:) Well, I hope that you all have a great rest of the week! I'll be back as soon as possible.




Tuesday, April 15, 2008
On the Road Again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awww, she's way too cute. Is she your name sake?
Very sweet, sure glad you enjoyed your visit.
Such a happy disposition -- not unlike yourself, I think. :) I especially love sleeping baby photos... they're just so sweet and innocent.
Don't worry; we'll be here when you get back. We totally understand that your time with family is much more valuable and important than blogging :~D
aww... she's adorable! I love the jumper, too!
aww - she is sooo cute!
awww.. what a precious baby!!! And those are fantastic pictures...Grace, you have a real talent there..
aunt lynn
Post a Comment