Thursday, January 24, 2008



Brrrr!


As you can see, we have been having some pretty cold weather lately. I took this picture just this morning of our indoor/outdoor thermometer...I am definitely ready for spring to get here!




4 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Hi, that's cold! I think it's cold everywhere, our family in texas said yeaterday it was 26 and that's really cold for Texas.

I just realized you were from Northwest, your church supports us as missionaries.

We sure are praying for Mrs. Gomez, thank goodness God knows best!

Looking forward to reading more!

Grace said...

Tori~ How neat!I'll have to look for your missions letter next time we're at church.

Thank you for praying for our preacher. He and his family have really been going through a lot, they sure do need all of our prayers.

Anonymous said...

It seems funny, down here we think that the middle 50's is freezing!

A Heart of Praise said...

Burrrr! I'm glad it's not that cold here! :)