


I love aprons!:) Here are two aprons that were given to me pretty recently. The bright flowery one was actually sent to me by my sister who is a missionary over in China. I really like the cheery fabric that both of these aprons are made out of. Everyone should have a cute apron...I think they makes cooking more fun:)

4 comments:
Oh, I am an apron lover, too! There is just something so fun and inspiring about tying one on. It makes me want to get moving and get things done! Yours are really cute! :)
They are both so cute!! I really like the design of the one that you brought down with you!! The other one is really pretty as well!:)
I totally agree with you, it's more fun cooking if you have an apron! :)
Cute!
I love the read colored one, so pretty!
Post a Comment