Saturday, January 12, 2008

Around the House

















You can probably tell by my recent posts that I have been having quite a bit of fun with my new camera:) I hope that everyone out there isn't getting tired of what may seem like pointless pictures! Anyway...here is a picture of my desk, the place where I do all my blogging from.


4 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. Yes our Pastor has been to your church, actually your Pastor was one of our Pastor's preacher boys long ago.

I'm glad I found your blog, I'll be back!!!

LEMONS TO LEMONADE said...

I have enjoyed your blog and I like all of your pictures.' Nice Desk!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you keep your desk really nice and clean! :)

A Heart of Praise said...

I love all the pictures!! It makes blogging so much more fun! :)