For the most, part I am not a pack rat or very sentimental, but for some reason, I have a hard time throwing away old cards that friends and family have sent to me. My husband's grandma recently gave me the neat idea of making them into bookmarks. Since I love to read, it works out great!: ) I think that they look especially pretty if you use decorative scissors to cut them out. On the back of mine, I usually write who the card was from and for what occasion. Friday, September 7, 2007
Bookmarks From Birthday Cards
For the most, part I am not a pack rat or very sentimental, but for some reason, I have a hard time throwing away old cards that friends and family have sent to me. My husband's grandma recently gave me the neat idea of making them into bookmarks. Since I love to read, it works out great!: ) I think that they look especially pretty if you use decorative scissors to cut them out. On the back of mine, I usually write who the card was from and for what occasion. Posted by Grace at 9:53 PM
Labels: Arts and Crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I also have a lot of old cards. This is a really good idea about making them into bookmarks!
I thought it would also be a neat idea to use the pictures from the front of the cards on scrapbook pages. :)
Post a Comment