Fall is almost here, there is a slight chill in the air and you can start to see a hint of changing colors in the the leaves on the trees. To me this is the perfect season for a good book with a mug of spiced apple cider, a bonfire, a hay rack ride, finding your way through a corn maze or going to football game. Earlier this week while out shopping I bought a few fall decorations the cool weather kind of put me in the mood, I guess. I wish that I could post a few pictures of what I found, but for some reason I was unable to get them uploaded to my computer properly. Oh well...maybe some other time. I hope that you take the time to get out and enjoy the season. Happy fall!Friday, September 14, 2007
Autumn Breezes
Fall is almost here, there is a slight chill in the air and you can start to see a hint of changing colors in the the leaves on the trees. To me this is the perfect season for a good book with a mug of spiced apple cider, a bonfire, a hay rack ride, finding your way through a corn maze or going to football game. Earlier this week while out shopping I bought a few fall decorations the cool weather kind of put me in the mood, I guess. I wish that I could post a few pictures of what I found, but for some reason I was unable to get them uploaded to my computer properly. Oh well...maybe some other time. I hope that you take the time to get out and enjoy the season. Happy fall!Posted by Grace at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love the fall! Hay rides with the church family, playing in the leaf piles with friends... Ahh the memories :)
My pastor's son bought a cessna 172 a few months ago, and i hope that when the leaves change colors he'll (along with his sister, of course :) )will bring me up to see the trees from the sky!
Post a Comment