Thursday, September 6, 2007

Aprons

I love to cook, but it seems that whenever I do I inevitably end up splattering whatever I'm cooking on my clothes! So...I've decided that it is time for me to buy an apron. There are a few I was able to find online that are really pretty, but I'm not sure yet how much I am willing to pay. Maybe I should just find a pattern and sew one myself...it seems like an apron would be relatively simple to make. In the meanwhile, you can see one that I especially liked by clicking on the link below.

Web Link: Layla Grayce.com

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I enjoy looking at the aprons here: http://www.ameliasaprons.com/

But I agree, sometimes I think it would be cheaper to just make my own! The above site also sells patterns, so if you bought the pattern, you could make as many as you wanted. :)

Grace said...

Thanks for the link, I'll be sure to check it out:)

A Heart of Praise said...

I love aprons! :) I have a little collection of them in my hopechest. The one you like is really cute, but I don't know about the price. :) It would probably be a lot ceaper to make one. I have a apron pattern that I've used once, and it turned out nice.

Arlene said...

Have you visited Tammy's Times? She sells aprons on her Etsy shop. She will make them according to your liking, and her price is about $18 (much cheaper than the one in your link -- although that one is adorable!). Times like these make me miss living in Japan; I have several aprons that I bought while we were stationed there, and all of them were between $5 and $10 -- and they were all brand new!

Arlene said...

I forgot to mention that tammy's blog is at this link