I've enjoyed reading through this questionnaire on a few other blogs recently and since I was invited to join in...here goes : )
1. Is your second toe longer than your first?
No, I don’t think that anyone on my side of the family has that.
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
My favorite is Papermate Write Bros. Medium point pen with blue ink…I love how they write!
3. Look at your planner for Sept 14, what are you doing?
No plans yet…I know…it’s amazing!
4. What color are your toenails usually?
Bright pink, I like pretty nails.
5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
A verse in my Bible that God spoke to me with.
6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
Curtains? What curtains? That’s a project that I haven’t got done yet, but we do have white blinds up.
7. What color are the seats in your car?
Black and gray, I would like to get some seat covers so they don’t get messed up.
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
When I was growing up we did, but I can’t even remember his name now!
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
Missions packets that I was helping my husband get mailed out…I think.
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
I have an aunt and uncle on my Mom’s side who live there.
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
I really have no idea! It’s been a long time!
12. Whose is the last baby that you held?
A friend’s baby from church. I wish that I could hold my new niece, Grace Mae, who was born about two months ago over in China!
13. Unlucky #
I don’t believe in luck
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
No, I do not, I tried it a few times when I was young and I never liked it.
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
A black 2004 Grand Am that we still have.
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
Definitely the Florida Gators! I’ve been influenced by my husband I guess…his dad went to University of Florida.
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
I never have been there; I really don’t enjoy that type of thing anyway.
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
Thankfully there is none whatsoever, but someday when we have a house instead of an apartment I would like to paint the walls a color other than off white.
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
A yellow balloon with a smiley face on it that my little brother gave me for my birthday.
20. Last person to give you a business card?
The girl that cut my hair about three months ago.
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
My mother-in-law, she ordered two cookbooks for me through a catalog.
22. Closest framed picture to you?
My handsome husband
23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Um…that doesn’t happen very often, but occasionally my husband will make me an omelet, they’re delicious!
24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
Never, God has blessed us tremendously.
25. How many emails do you have?
I have six in my inbox right now; I keep up with my e-mail pretty well for the most part.
26. Last time you received flowers?
My husband had a vase of a dozen red roses sent to me while he was at work “just because” I was so surprised!
27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
Absolutely! I cannot believe that is even a question in anyone’s mind!
28. Do you play air guitar?
Can’t say that I do.
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
My husband proposed on March 11, 2004. We’ve been happily married for three years now.
30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
I really don’t drink much coffee, but when I do, I like cream and sugar.
31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
I don’t right now, but I would love to get their Nativity set eventually.
32. What is/was your high school's rival mascot?
I was home schooled all but my senior year and then I only went to a small church academy and we didn’t have sports.
33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
I’m not sure.
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
I don't remember, but I usually use it when I finish shopping or when we go out to eat.
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
No, but my husband played them in the marching band at the Christian academy he attended.
36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
White, they are for the sliding door that opens out to our deck.
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
We don’t get the newspaper anymore, but I used to clip a lot of coupons.
39. What was the last pageant you attended?
My cousin was in a musical that was put on by several home schooling families. I can’t remember what it was called now, but it was very well done.
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Pizza Hut…YUM! I love just about any kind of pizza…maybe that’s what I’ll make for dinner tonight.
41. Have you ever worn a crown?
Does a tiara count? I wore one in my wedding...If not, a Burger King crown is probably the only crown I’ve ever worn.
42. What is the last thing you stapled?
Sunday school attendance forms, I help my mother-in-law do secretarial work in the office at our church.
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
Not that I can remember, we drink mostly water at our house.
44. Are you ticklish?
Somewhat, when I was little my dad used to tickle me.
45. Last time you saw fireworks?
Driving home from church on the Forth of July. Last year we went to see some really good ones though.
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
Before we moved we would occasionally stop on the way to church in the morning to get some. I love the glazed ones…especially when they are still warm!
47. Who is the last person that left you a message and you actually returned it?
I almost always answer my messages, not that I get them very often.
48. Last time you parked under a carport?
I’m not sure if I ever have.
49. Do you have a black dog?
No, they don’t allow dogs where we live.
50. Have you had your mid-life crisis yet?
No, whatever that is.
51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
Yes, I have an adorable new niece who is named after me.
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
My Sweetheart, I absolutely love his green eyes!
Where's question #53?
Your guess is as good as mine!
54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
Never heard of him.
55. Do you have a little black dress?
I don’t know if it’s technically little, but yes, I do have a black dress.

1 comments:
I love Pizza Hut pizza, too! But, if I'm splurging, then Papa John's is my absolute favorite... not that we splurge much at this point in our lives, lol.
Thanks for doing this; it was fun reading your answers, and I enjoyed "getting to know you" a little more :~)
Post a Comment