Please pray for Grace right now. She has been sporadically experiencing a very slow and skipping heartbeat. After a serious spell where Grace thought she would pass out during service on Sunday, we went to see a doctor. The last two days have been spent at the doctors offices doing blood tests, EKG, etc. Her heart never has problems while at the doctor, but it has kept her up most of the last two nights. Earlier today, we got her a 24 hour heart monitor and hopefully it will record the problem if it occurs tonight. Right now she has more wires coming off of her than a typical computer, but I told her she's making a fashion statement. Seriously though, please pray for my wife.
Thanks,
Her Husband
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Prayer Request
Posted by Grace at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Please tell Grace that I will be praying.Keepus posted if you get a chance.
I'll be praying.
Our family will be praying for Grace and for you as you take care of her.
We are praying for you, Grace (you too, Rob) :o) Our pastor's wife has been having some issues with her heart, and recently had to be all hooked up to get the recordings, too -- she kept joking she was like a Bionic Woman with all the wires poking out of her! I hope you'll keep us posted when you find out any news. *hugs*
I just saw this but I will be praying.
Hey Rob and Grace..Its Aunt Lynn..I Just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you. I know how scary this kind of thing can be. I have the hyperthyroid thing that they call Graves disease and my heart rate was speeding along..I have another disease & thought it was related to that because I was so weak and shaky..plus queazy at my tummy..I felt absolutely horrific! And it was the thyroid thing. I have had the treatm't for it..& the doc said now I may get where my heart is too slow and feel very very tired, etc..then I will have to take synthetic thyroid hormone if it gets like that. Its the worst 'sick feeling' I have ever had.
I've also had times where my heart rate was staying around 40 bpm ..but my blood pressure was very high! It was so hard for them to treat the blood pressure because it would make my pulse drop to 30 bpm!! I would also have irregular beats..it feels like my heart skips a beat and then the beat I have next feels very forceful.. I have mitral valve prolapse & a lot of people have it and never even know, but it makes me feel really bad..so I have to stay on meds for it, and see the cardiologist every 6 mos. Recently I also had a very irregular beat pattern. The doctor had me try taking Magnesium and that seemed to help quite a bit. I will be praying that they find something to hopefully fix soon! I certainly can empathize with you. Your mom-in-law told me that you had to cancel your meetings.. Please don't let it make you feel badly.. God knows what you are going through and understands. Just lean on Him and He will work it all out for you..and give you strength and peace to get through this.. We're PRAYING!! aunt lynn & roger
I was wondering if there was an update with Grace. Would love to know if she is all better.
A Special prayer for Grace today...
HOPE
How is Grace doing?
I added you to my prayer list... may you have a very speedy recovery!!!
Hi, Grace! I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you today and hope you're doing better these days. *hugs* :)
Poor Miss Grace!
I sure hope that you feel better.
It has been two years so I am praying that you are well.
Post a Comment