Thursday, April 2, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Pilar from "The Stark Family" tagged me to tell seven little known facts about myself. So here goes...

1. I can't grow indoor plants. I love outdoor gardening but, for some reason whenever I've tried to grow plants indoors they've never done well.
2. I love animals...especially dogs. When I was growing up we had a Collie named Shep, he was the best dog ever.
3. I'm allergic to cats
4. I was born in Arkansas
5. My birthday is tomorrow. I'll be twenty-five
6. I love Chinese food
7. I own six pairs of black shoes...different styles of course:)

6 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Birthday! I am looking for my first houseplant now. I would love a big, beautiful orchid but would be sad if I killed it. =)

Pilar said...

I am sooooo a shoe person too!!

Thanks so much for posting these,it is so great to get to know you a little better.Sorry I didn't come by sooner but for some reason my blog just starting showing updates from a week ago??? Go figure!

So you guys are pretty busy with deputation now? Lots of traveling uh? It certainly is very tiring, but the way to get to the field as soon as possible.

I would love to hear about your pounderings about deputation

Arlene said...

Happy birthday, Grace! I didn't know we were (almost) the same age -- I just turned 24 last month :o)

I have quite a few pairs of black shoes myself, they go with a lot of outfits, don't they? (that's what I tell my hubby, at least ;o) LOL, j/k)

Hope you guys are doing well... any chance you'll make it over to our church sometime this spring/summer? :o)

joanna said...

Happy Birthday, Grace! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

A Joyful Heart said...

I have a lot of shoes too! :)

Happy belated birthday, Grace!

Tori Leslie said...

Hey Happy birthday!!!
I'm an indoor plant murderer too, I try but never can figure it out. Oh yea and I own 6 pair of black shoes too!