My mom is a wonderful cook! in fact most of my favorite recipes are her's. I am so thankful that my mom gave me and my sisters the opportunity to learn to cook. To this day I love cooking! And I love trying out new recipes. Whenever I visit my family, my sisters and I have a lot of fun cooking and baking together. Tea parties are especially fun...there are all sorts of yummy treats you can make for them!:)
Monday, January 26, 2009
More Favorite Things
My mom is a wonderful cook! in fact most of my favorite recipes are her's. I am so thankful that my mom gave me and my sisters the opportunity to learn to cook. To this day I love cooking! And I love trying out new recipes. Whenever I visit my family, my sisters and I have a lot of fun cooking and baking together. Tea parties are especially fun...there are all sorts of yummy treats you can make for them!:)
Posted by Grace at 11:52 AM
Labels: Favorite Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What a blessing mothers are!
BTW, I love the new header!!!
That was so much fun, I just love tea parties! :)
I have been wanting to have a tea party for quite a while, but honestly I'm a little intimidated by the formality of it. I would love to hear more about yours. What do you serve? Do you make them formal gatherings?
Hi Liz, Tea parties really are a lot of fun! I'll try to put up another post sometime soon with a few more details.
I love tea also...and each year do the ladies luncheon at my church. Most years we have "TEA" this year is a little different. I'll be posting on it later on A Creative Heart.
I'll have to check here often for some of your good recipies.
Blessings..
HOPE
Post a Comment