Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Family

We had a lot of fun last week, down at my family's house in Florida. It was so nice to see everyone again. I especially enjoyed getting to spend time with my sisters. I really wish that we lived closer together!


Even though it was in the fifties for most of the time that we were in Florida, the weather was still a lot better than the below zero weather back here at home. It would have been nice to just stay down there for the rest of the winter!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THanks for sharing the pics!!
I like your new blog header too!
Hope all is well!!
(if this came through twice it's cause it said it didn't work the first time)

Arlene said...

I'm glad you were able to enjoy some time with your family :o) Your new header turned out really cute, by the way!

So, Rob is in CA right now, or is he back already? I tend to think it's a little easier when they're gone longer, only because it takes at least a week to even get into some sort of routine.

I have one friend whose husband goes for up to two weeks at a time at least once a month, and she gets really frustrated because 1) she never knows when he's going to be home and 2) she can't get into any sort of routine because by the time she gets settled into it, she has to change it up again because he's back. At least with this 4 month trip, I know how long to expect being apart, and I know that once he's back, he most likely won't be going anywhere for the next year to eighteen months.

Does that make any sense??? lol

Sandy said...

It was good hearing froming from you. I am looking forward to meeting you. The pics with your family are great.

Grace said...

Arlene, That makes perfect sense. I like having a set routine. Deputation is teaching me to be a little more flexible! To answer your other question...My husband actually doesn't fly out until this coming Thursday.

~Grace

A Heart of Praise said...

I'm so glad you all were able to come down! I had so much fun!!! :) Hope you can visit again soon!