I'm really not much of a winter person, but there is something about the first snow that I love. It puts me into the Christmas spirit! I feel like decorating or going out shopping! Well anyway...I just thought I would let you all know:)
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah, I like the first snow, too. It's so pristine... so beautiful... and so short-lived!
I'm sorry you guys won't be over here this month :o( But, I know visiting with your FIL is more important and special this time, so I hope you'll all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Having said that, I hope you guys can reschedule it really really really soon so that you can come to our church before Nathan leaves for his "extended trip"! :~D
Oh I love snow! Hey in a few weeks you can decorate and prepare for Christmas, that'll be fun.
enjoy the snow. I'm waiting anxiously for our first one.
Post a Comment