Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Favorite Things

I don't know about you, but I love lip balm and lip gloss! I almost always have two or three different kinds to choose from in my purse. Well anyway, I thought that I would recommend a couple that I especially like.

1.Liplicious lip gloss~Mango Mousse (from Bath and Body Works)
2.Burt's Bees lip balm~Peppermint
3.Dionis lip balm~Cucumber mint (I especially like this one's big tube)

4 comments:

A Heart of Praise said...

I love Bert's Bees peppermint lip balm too! It's my favorite. Jathan enjoys it as well :D He got into mine and ate almost the whole thing! :)

Grace said...

That's hilarious!:D Jathan is such a cute, funny baby!:)

Anonymous said...

Burt's Bees is my favorite too.

Arlene said...

My favorite is this stuff called "Soft Lips"... I have no idea who makes it or where to buy it, though! Someone gave it to me in a little gift basket and I haven't been able to find out any other information about it! :(

I am a recovering lip gloss addict... my favorite stuff is this gloss I bought while we were in Japan. It was, like, $20 for a tube, but it is the PERFECT color and texture and everything! I don't know what I'll do when I finally run out of it, LOL! :)