I don't know about you, but I'm always on the lookout for ways to save money. Those of you that have a Walgreen's drug store in your area, can really get some great deals and free products by using their EasySaver catalog that is put out each month. You can usually find the booklet near the front of the store in the rack where they keep the weekly ads. Each month they have a few items that are completely free after rebate along with many other rebates and in store coupons. If you choose to have your rebate put onto a gift card Walgreen's will actually add an extra 10% to your card, I then use my gift card to buy the items that are offered the next month. (Note: you can really get great deals by using manufactures coupons in combination with the rebates)
One thing that you must be extremely careful about, is making sure to get your rebates mailed in on time. I usually try to mail mine in the day I shop, so I don't end up forgetting. I have also found that it is a good idea to make a copy of your rebate form and receipt just in case there is a problem, Walgreen's is very good about correcting any errors if you just give them a call. The EasySaver Catalog has simple directions that are very easy to follow.
I hope that someone will find this information useful. It was my Mother-in-law who first told me about the Walgreen rebates and I'm glad she did, I have had a lot of fun with it and have saved a lot of money too.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Walgreens EasySaver
Posted by Grace at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment