The last few days I really have had a hard time trying to come come up with something interesting to write about, but I have decided that when all else fails I'll just post a recipe :) I like trying new recipes and I hope that you do too. Here is a one of my favorite cheese ball recipes.
(2) 8 Oz. Packages of Cream Cheese
2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Tbsp. Chopped Pimento
1 Tbsp. Chopped Green Pepper
1 Tbsp. Chopped Onion
2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp. Lemon Juice
Dash of Red Pepper Sauce
Dash Of Salt
Chopped Pecans
Soften cream cheese. Grate shredded cheddar cheese in food processor until it's very fine. Combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese until smooth. Add all remaining ingredients, mix well. Chill for 2-3 hours. Shape into ball and roll in chopped pecans. Serve with crackers.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Cheddar Cheese Ball
Posted by Grace at 2:02 PM
Labels: Favorite Recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"When all else fails I'll just post a recipe." I do the same thing sometimes! :D I always enjoy trying out new recipes and this one looks delicious!! I love cheese balls. :) Thanks for sharing it. :)
This looks really yummy! I love making and eating :)dips and cheese balls. Thanks for commenting on my blog!
Post a Comment