Saturday, December 1, 2007

Frosty

I thought that I would post a picture of my snowman that I built few winters ago, I thought that he was kind of cute:) Winter hasn't officially started yet, but it certainly feels like it has! But it is December after all. According to the weather man, we're supposed to get a big snow/ice storm. It started snowing less than an hour ago and the ground is already starting to look white...it so pretty! I'm just praying that they'll get the roads all cleared by Sunday morning since we travel country roads on our way to church.

5 comments:

Arlene said...

I'm glad you're back, Grace!

Our area has been under an ice storm warning/watch/whatever-it's-called lately, but it hasn't been too terrible. Of course, I grew up in northern Japan, so I'm sort of used to crazy snow storms and icy roads. I'm worried about how the roads will be tomorrow, though, if (when) all the slush turns to ice by morning!

Keep some salt, sand, or kitty litter in your trunk, and make sure to take along a shovel! :~) Happy Winter!!!

Arlene said...

Oh, and I meant to say that you made quite an adorable little snowman, there. (I get so distracted sometimes, LOL!)

It snowed over here the day before Thanksgiving, but nothing's really stuck yet. Soon, I'm sure. I don't know if I'm ready for full-blown winter yet!

A Heart of Praise said...

I love the snowman, he was so cute!! Just seeing the picture makes me miss seeing the snow so much! Its been almost six years since I last saw snow. :) It is nice having the mild Winters that we have here, but I sometimes miss the other as well. :)

Anonymous said...

I heard about the big storm yesterday, they said that 15,000 were without power in Northern IL.
That snowman is adorable! ☺

A Heart of Praise said...

I love your new header!! Very Pretty! :)